Hiii Friend I am back with new trick. In this trick you will see how to speed up your jio internet without rooting your device. Trick To Speed Up Your Jio Internet
Method 2 :-
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* . (Almost work in all devices)
- Then 1 page will open .
- Click on Phone Information1 .
- Then Again 1 page will open .
5. Then Select TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA and LTE.
6. Now Use The Internet.
7. The speed will automatically increase.
Trick To Speed Up Your Jio Internet
Method 1 :-
Brought a new Jio connection/LYF device . When you buy you get 20-30mbps and Now getting less then 4mbps ? I have got a possible Fix for you. This trick is only works in Mediatek Device(Flame 1 , Flame 2 etc).
Test this trick on your own risk. I won’t be responsible for bricked device, zombies in your backyard etc.
Reliance Jio – Owned by Mukesh Ambani is a new feat into India’s Telecom Indusrty Plannig To Distupt The game here. Inculding a turbulence in the telecom indusrty that can possibly last for next 2-3 year . Jio is rolling out the service across# different LTE band pan India. They Are as specified Below,
- 1 Band 5 (850Mhz)
- 2 Band 3 (1800Mhz)
- 3 Band 40 (2300Mhz)
#Better Speed Band40>Band3>Band5
Jio offer around 50mbps in band 40, 18mbps in band 3 and 8mbps in band 5. But your device drifts away from preliminary coverage area, it tand to latch on to the band 5 which is the slowest of them all. So if you’re getting slow speed , you’re on band 5. The only solution is to disable the band 5 and force the device to get connected with band 40/band 3.
Also Read – Trick To Use Jio Sim In All Phones.
Before starting make sure to select LTE only mode.
Steps To Follow:-
- For Device with MediaTek Chipset :Download the app “MTK Engineering Mode” From Here and Open it.
- Select ‘MTK Setting’
- Now Select ‘BandMode’
- Select Sim Slot which you want the device to serve 4g band (if your device support dual sim).
- Now scroll down to ‘LTE mode’
- Untick all other band except Band 40.
- Press SET
For Devices with Qualcomm Chipset Try out(NOT TESTED)
- Download The App Shortcut Master (Lite) From Here And Open it
- Go to menu > select ‘Search’
- Type in Service Menu or Engineering Mode & Search
- Select ‘System app’ for more specific
- If Found then open it & access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Dial *#2263# From Your Device
- Select Menu & Click ‘Back’ Link
- Again select Menu > then ‘Key input’ Then enter:0000 & Ok
- Wait few second for service Menu pop up
- Select ‘UE setting and info’>setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> Only select band you need (Band 40).