PM Narendra Modi Launched the BHIM application, short for Bharat Interface for Money, in an offer to push India towards a cashless economy. It is as of now accessible in Android phones. BHIM is an Aadhar based application which permit you make straightforward advanced installments specifically from your bank account. How To Use BHIM App For UPI Payment.
What is BHIM App?
With the app, anyone can make quick transactions using UPI and IMPS platforms. It is easier than using M-wallets where you need to load your money first in order to make any transactions. It is directly linked to your bank account.
How Do I Use The App?
Steps to set up your UPI PIN:
- Register your bank account with the App.
- Go To Main Menu>Bank Account>Set UPI-PIN
- Enter the last 6 digit of your Debit/ATM card along with the expiry date.
- Enter the OTP received on your Phone and set the pin.
Banks registered under BHIM
All the major banks supports the App. The banks are Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank, Central Bank of India, Catholic Syrian Bank, Dena Bank, DCB Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Banks, etc. And more banks will be added soon.
Any Transaction Charge?
There is no transaction cost. However, there may be a nominal charge as UPI or IMPS transfer Fee. Contact your bank for more details.
The Maximum amount at one time for a transaction is Rs.10000. The Total maximum amount of transactions in 24 hrs should be Rs.20000.
Also Read –
- Trick To Speed Up Your Jio Internet ( No Root Required) (New Method Added).
- How To Activate Reliance Jio Preview Offer In All Phones.
- Trick To Use Jio Sim In All Phones.
- Trick To Bypass Uber OTP For Unlimited Cab Ride (New Method Added).
- Uber Cabs Trick For Unlimited Uber Free Rides.
- UBER Cabs Latest Coupon Code / Promo Code 2016