We came up with a trick for hiding Whatsapp Images & Videos From Gallery. This trick doesn’t need any third-party app to be installed in your phone. The Hidden feature is present in your phone’s default file manager only. How To Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Gallery
One of the most traditional messaging app Whatsapp in now holding a billion users that transfer and receives messages, and locations etc. Additionally, users can chat individually or in groups too, but sometimes you receive some of the content in your Whatsapp groups etc whichever you don’t aspire to offer with anyone but several media’s appears in the Gallery.
Through Gallery, you can show your camera picture, videos and received images from Bluetooth etc. WhatsApp media is also listed in your Android gallery automatically. So if you don’t wants to include any of your WhatsApp content in your Phone’s default Gallery, simplt read the below method to proceed.
How To Hide WhatsApp images & Videos From Gallery:
First of all open File Explorer of your device
- Open your File Manager app, for instance. ES File Explorer
- Open Your Whatsapp Folder and then click Media
- Go to Whatsapp image and click on the three dots that appear at the top right corner. This will pop up a New Box. Select the file as shown in the picture.
- Next you have to create a file named as .nomedia and click ok. You will get message saying ‘.nomedia has been created’.
- Now open settings>Apps manager and there you will find the gallery in the All section, click on it.
- Now scroll little down and click on a Clear cache.
That’s it! you are prepared, immediately open your gallery and you will notice that the Whatsapp content will not be Displayed there.
So the above is all about Hide Whatsapp Image & Videos From Gallery. By this, you can efficiently secure your privacy and avoid many embarrassing situations.