There are the steps to flash imei number of your device Using Read& write tool. youi can flash Imei number of Qualcomm, MTk, SpreadTrum Devices.
Changing the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) and device id of any android device is really not a good idea because there are many advantage or disadvantage but sometime it help us to take some extra benefit from our device. Where the IMEI is used to trace the location of a device or find the stolen device
you can use this method to use your jio sim in all phones and can also be helpful if you lost your Imei number you can Flash it by this method.
- Your device should be based on Qualcomm, MTk, SpreadTrum chipset
- Atleast 20- 30 % battery charged of your device
STEPS TO FLASH IMEI
- Download and extract Read&write Tool on your computer
- Now Open WRTool.exe
- Once Read&write tool is launched you will able to see following screen:
- Now open Settings by Clicking on file > Config
- Under PlateformConfig select your Device Chipset Type (for example, if you choose Have device then a MTK, Qualcomm Have device if you choose QQcomm and then a device if spreadtrum Then choose Spreadtrum)
- Now under ComPort Select USB and If you Have Dual Sim Phone Tick IMEI1 & IMEI2 & if single sim then Tick IMEI1 only And Click OK
- Now Write IMEI1 & IMEI2 in Box And if Single sim Device write IMEI1 only.
- Now Click on Write to Begin the process of flashing IMEI
- It will take 2 minutes to flash Imei number . once writing is done you will see a green pass message
NOTE:- flashing IMEI number other then original is illegal and may cause serious trouble to you .
Don’t forget to Comment and Share our post.